MB Motorsports sponsored by Diamondbrite, BTCC season in numbers
What a fantastic season it has been, and to wrap it up in style we have pulled together all the things to shout about and provided us with the belief that the 2022 BTCC season will be even better.
- 30 Races – 25 Points scoring finishes – 22 Top-Ten Finishes
- 2 Race Wins – 9 Podiums – 2 Fastest Overall Laps
- 8 Manufacturer Constructor Wins (with MB Motorsport)
- Fastest Manufacturer in Qualifying 4 times – Fastest Manufacturer Lap – 10 times – Qualified in the top-ten 7 times (inc two front-row starts) – led 69 laps
- 5th Overall in points – 11 Points from Turkington in P2 – 8 Points from Cook in P3 and 5 Points from Ingram in P4…..
- Championship Leader after round one – never lower than 5th during 2021.
With the added bonus of Jake Hills results at Goodwood Festival of Speed, Goodwood Members Meeting, Spa Historic and Masters Historic, and being one of only a dozen Elite young drivers selected by the British Racing Driver’s Club (BRDC) to be part of their ‘Superstar’ programme, Jake has genuinely elevated himself in the echelon of the sport as one of the UK’s top young drivers.
And of course, it’s down to the amazing support, from all the fans and sponsors. That means MB Motorsport can push on forward and deliver even more great races and exciting new developments that will mean 2022 will be a promising and exciting one.