Jewelultra Ltd manufactures & distributes a comprehensive range of specialised chemicals, principally to the motor, industrial & janitorial industries. Our products are sold in the UK, Europe & throughout the rest of the World and are used and approved by leading motor manufacturers & dealer groups.
This Jewelultra Ltd site is a UK based website and takes reasonable care to comply with requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) with regard to the personal information you supply on this site. The Jewelultra Ltd site uses a security system that protects your information from unauthorised use.
However, as no data transmissions over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.
We may occasionally modify this Privacy Statement, such variations becoming effective immediately upon posting to the website and by continuing to use the website, you will be deemed to accept any such variations.
via web forms & email
This site collects personal data from you via web forms, and also via email addresses we provide so that you contact us with enquiries and send us your details.
You submit information using these methods voluntarily, and agree to the use of the personal data you provide as described in this policy.
If you give us personal information about somebody else, such as a colleague, we will assume you have their permission to do so, and their data will also be subject to this policy.
We may also collect personally identifying information using cookies. Sometimes cookies are required as part of this site’s operation. We will not collect personal data about you using cookies outside of this purpose.
Jewelultra Ltd will use the data you supply to answer an enquiry or to administer an ongoing commercial relationship.
We will also use your data to tell you about changes to the site, new information, or products and services offered by Jewelultra Ltd that we think you will find valuable. You can choose not to receive this information by sending a blank email to [email protected] with the subject ‘No Jewelultra Ltd information’.
We do not share, sell, trade or rent your personal data outside of the Jewelultra Ltd group. We may however, choose to do so in future with selected third parties whose products and services we think you will find interesting. You can choose not to receive this information by sending a blank email to [email protected] with the subject ‘No 3rd Party Information.
For information about how how we use website cookies, please refer to our Cookies Policy.
Diamondbrite Full Range Competition August 2020
- This is a Diamondbrite® competition being run by Jewelultra Ltd, Diamondbrite House, Ewell Lane, West Farleigh, Maidstone, Kent, ME15 0NG (the Promoter)
- Open to entries between 14thJuly and 31st August 2020.
- All entries must be received by 23.59 BST 31stAugust 2020.
- Only one entry per person.
- All entrants must be aged 18 years or over and be a UK resident.
- Employees of Jewelulta Ltd, its distributors or agents and anyone connected with the competition, together with their families, may not enter the competition.
- To enter, entrants must complete the entry form including, first name, last name, email, must be completed on the Diamondbrite® Facebook page (@diamondbriteuk) or Instagram page (@diamondbriteuk).
- The winner will receive 1 x prize bundle to be won which will include:
- Rainscreen 100ml
- One Shot Screenwash 100ml
- Touch Clean 100ml
- Upholstery Cleaner 500ml
- Conserver 250ml
- Lift Off 500ml
- Tyre Dressing 500ml
- Interior Cleaner 500ml
- Rinse and Shine 500ml
- Replenish 500ml
- Ruby Red Wheel Cleaner 500ml
- Seal and Shine 500ml
- De Icer 500ml
- Engine Brite 500ml
- Tar Away 500ml
- Ceramic Glaze 500ml
- Ultra Glass 500ml
- Xpress Wash and Wax 500ml
- Alloy Shield 250ml
- Headlight Cleaner Kit
- Leather Feed and Cleaner 125ml
- The winner will be selected at random from all entrants who enter by 23.59 BST 31stAugust 2020.
- Everyone who enters the promotion can claim 20% off Diamondbrite products (subject to availability) at diamondbrite.co.uk using the code displayed on the thank you form
- Winners will be notified by Diamondbrite® using the email address or telephone number provided on the entry form within 28 days of the competition closing.
- By the entering the promotion you agree to receive promotional emails from Jewelultra Ltd, that you can unsubscribe from anytime by using the link at the bottom of a Diamondbrite® promotional email
- By entering the promotion, you agree that if you win, your name may be publicised.
- Winners should allow up to 28 days for delivery of prizes.
- If a winner doesn’t claim a prize within 28 days of being notified, or if a winner isn’t available to take up the prize, we may award the prize to another entrant (or not award the prize at all) without liability to the winner.
- All prizes are subject to availability, non transferable and non exchangeable. We may change the prize to a prize of equivalent There is no cash alternative.
- The Diamondbrite® prizes will be despatched to winners from Diamondbrite® via our chosen courier, unless otherwise stated. We will not be liable for any prizes which are lost, delayed or damaged in the post for reasons beyond our control.
- Should a winner’s contact details change, it is their responsibility to notify us.
- We reserve the right to request proof of a winner’s identity in the form of a passport or driver’s licence and proof of address in the form of a utility bill. In the event that a winner can’t provide us with proof of identity reasonably acceptable to us, we may withdraw the prize and select another winner.
- Sending an email or posting an entry via social media isn’t proof of receipt of entry. Neither we nor our contractors accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure or malfunction or any other problem in any telephone network or line, system, server, provider or otherwise which may result in any text message, email, online or postal entry being lost or not properly recorded. We are also not responsible for traffic congestion or other capacity issues which may result in a text message or email not being able to get through or a text message or email not being recorded.
- Only one entry per person will be entered into the draw. We reserve the right to disqualify any entrant who uses multiple names and may require them to return any prize they may have won. Entrants may not enter or participate as part of a syndicate or on behalf of any other person, syndicate, group, society or company. You may not enter the competition using automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that permits any person to enter the competition repeatedly.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, we exclude all warranties, representations, covenants and liability (whether express or implied) regarding the competition or the prize.
- Our (the promoter) decision as to the winner is final. In the event of any dispute regarding the competition, our decision will be binding, and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
- We may disqualify you from winning the prize if we have reasonable grounds to suspect you may be in breach of these Terms and/or your use of a mobile phone and/or your participation in the competition may be fraudulent or otherwise unlawful.
- We reserve the right to amend or to cancel, alter or amend the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in our opinion, or if circumstances arise outside our control.
- If you have any questions relating to these Terms, please email us at: [email protected].
www.jewelultra.com is a business to consumer and business to business (B2C) website.